Monday 28 July 2008

On Vacation!

Pardon the delay. . .I'm in the US on vacation! Woohoo! (The picture to the left is of my lovely daughter Jessica in the Native American Indian outfit my sister used to wear--Jess is still a bit too small to wear mine.) The only problem is that I keep bumping into fat, bald, wrinkly old men. Then I realise I went to school with them!


I may be on holiday but my sense of humour isn't. To celebrate getting old, here's a Saturn in the 7th joke.


An old man and his woman are sitting at the breakfast table on the morning of their sixtieth wedding anniversary. She touches his hand and says: "You know, after all these years, my nipples are still hot for you!"


The husband says: "They should be. One's in your coffee, the other's in your oatmeal!"

No comments: