Saturday 11 July 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . .

It's so good to be home!

I'm just about hanging in there. It's that time of year again--when I start falling asleep at the dinner table (you know I'm tired when that happens!) and feeling too tired to blog.

OK, if you've been following and checking in, then you must be dying for a joke. Here's a special Jupiter conjunct Neptune in the 9th joke for all frequent fliers everywhere. . .

A Mormon was seated next to an Irishman on a flight from London. After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken.
The Irishman asked for a whiskey, which was promptly brought and placed before him.
The flight attendant then asked the Mormon if he would like a drink.
He replied in disgust, "I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips."
The Irishman then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "Me too, I didn't know we had a choice."

2 comments:

Jake said...

Are you in Port Huron? I would like to see you before you return. My parents are out of town and I won't be at the Salvation army for the morning meeting tomorrow, but there is a park service tomorrow night in Pine Grove Park at 6pm. Hope you're well.

Alex Trenoweth said...

Hi Jake!
Yes, I am here until 18 August and it would be great to see you and your folks. I'm sure your mom has our number--please give us a ring!!